Friday, January 9, 2015

Stealing the Souls of Friends

I've been flapping about mentally, working on getting comfortable in this new identity:  Not-A-Teacher.  My shrink warned me that dropping a 30 year sense of self might be challenging and I made the mistake of assuring him that I was completely prepared for the change.  While this was true financially, it wasn't so real emotionally.  But over the holidays the winds of creativity have kicked up a bit as I've been sailing slowly out of my psychic doldrums.  As proof, I give you a video and some collage work I recently constructed after being inspired by some "Central Oregon Gothic" photographs posted by former work and current Facebook friends.

 








No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting. I will post and respond when I have the energy.